PTA Reflections Program
Each year, the National PTA Reflections Program challenges students to create art that supports a specific theme. Themes are selected from thousands of ideas submitted by students to the National PTA Reflections theme search.
Join the EXHIBITION - Calling all TK-6 Artists, Creatives, & Visionaries!
Be a part of our annual student showcase! Mt. Washington is proudly hosting a curated school-wide student art exhibition later this Fall as part of the National PTA Reflections Program. Celebrate the arts in our community & inspire others by submitting your magnum opus. This year's theme is "LOOK WITHIN." All works riffing on this year's theme are welcome! Exhibition categories include:
- Visual Art
- Music Composition
- Dance Choreography
Because this event is part of the nation-wide PTA Reflections program, participating student artists will have a chance to showcase their work both at the state level and in Washington D.C. in 2020. An incredible opportunity.
Friday, November 15: Due date for submissions
How to participate:
(1) Submit a completed and signed entry form
- Download the form here
- Email to email@example.com or submit in-person. The form includes entry rules for each arts category.
(2) Submit your student's work
- digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to your child's teacher
- in the Parent Center (next door to the school's front office) in a basket labeled "LOOK WITHIN: Artists, Submit Work HERE." Parent Center is open on Tuesdays only.
- on Friday, Nov. 1: All students are invited to attend Arts Collective After School at 2:45pm to receive more information on the exhibition and to create something from scratch that can be submitted as an entry. All art materials will be provided.
- Friday, November 15: We'll have a collection table at morning drop off.
The date for the 2019 MWE Exhibition and artist celebration will be announced shortly. Stay tuned!
Please reach out to Courtney Fitzgerald (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28
- Friday, March 6
- Saturday, March 7
- Friday, March 13
- Wednesday, March 18
- Thursday, March 19
- Friday, March 20